Friday 29 October 2010

Falling leaves, falling prices - I'll never write slogans for a living

However, it is the time of year to curl up with a book. To retreat from the wind, the damp and the falling leaves into the world of the imagination. I'm never quite sure I want to be 'lost' in a book, though I do like to be engrossed there. I realise that it is almost Halloween and that it is now a very short sprint towards Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year and muddle as the clocks change. It's a time of endless lists and new diaries (balancing two as you are running out of space in the old one and the new one just doesn't quite cover the necessary dates). To encourage people to curl up with my book I have started a pre-Thanksgiving sale of The Whicharts in the shop.

2 comments:

  1. Your book sounds wonderful!! i've just ordered a copy and can't wait to curl up with it. So glad I discovered your site, I so loved Ballet Shoes and I bet this will be just as good. Amazing experience you must have had getting it published, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Thank you! I like buyers - your book is now in the post box, so should be with you soon.

    ReplyDelete