Wednesday 9 June 2010

Back to business



Busy with business emails and packing tonight. I'm relieved and delighted about that. I'll put in Tania's picture again, just because I like it. Well, she's actually called 'Eyes of Youth', but I always saw something similar (Ruth Gervis like?) in my mind's eye for both Petrova Fossil and Tania Whichart.

Right, to business. I must email the person who would like The Whicharts for their book group. Then it's a case of packing up orders and I'll reward myself with my new Persephone title and a mug of tea just as soon as that's done.

1 comment:

  1. I love Noel Streatfield and have re-read a lot of my childhood books and delighted to see this is back in print. I have a book blog

    http://randomjottingstypepad.com

    and would love a copy to read and review if it is not too cheeky to ask!

    ReplyDelete